Cariloha Mattress Warranty
10 Year Limited Warranty
This warranty covers any deterioration in the cell-structure of the material that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (3/4) of an inch, not associated with a sag in the foundation, box springs or platform. It also covers any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling. If such defects occur within the 10 year warranty period, we will at our option, repair the mattress, or replace it.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, or abnormally soiled or unsanitary. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product and you must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
The Limited Warranty does not apply under the following conditions and circumstances:
- • If the product is found to be unsanitary.
- • When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
- • Any size mattress that is used on a frame, bed rails or foundation without center support rails, and a solid, continuous surface.
- • If there is damage to the outer fabric of the cover including wear and tear.
- • If this product is used for commercial purposes.
- • If purchaser does not produce proof of purchase.
- • If the law label has been removed from the mattress.
- • If there is mold due to the fact the environment the product is kept in once purchased.
Should you want to use this warranty please call our customer service team at 800-884-5815, and we'll help you arrange everything.