Cariloha Comfort Base Warranty
1-YEAR FULL COVERAGE WARRANTY
The Cariloha Comfort Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Cariloha will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part. This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2-YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY
The Cariloha Comfort Base has a two-year, full-replacement warranty on parts, labor and transportation of on the motor - should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cariloha will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). Purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Cariloha shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only. Purchaser is responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty.
This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Cariloha Comfort Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for the purpose of educating the consumer about the Cariloha Comfort Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The purchaser may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.
WORKING WEIGHT LIMITS
Although your bed has been rigorously tested within the recommended weight limits in this publication, to maintain the highest quality standards, exceeding the recommended weight limits may void your warranty. The recommended weight restriction is 700 lbs, and is calculated to include the weight of the mattress.
If you have any questions regarding this product or if you need assistance with set up and troubleshooting, please call Cariloha Customer Service: 1-800-884-5815.