Cariloha is an international retail brand specializing in clothing, bedding, and bath goods made from eco-friendly bamboo. From an idea in 2007 to 50+ stores in 14 countries today, Cariloha has become the world’s only multi-store retailer merchandised entirely with bamboo-based products. The ultra-soft feel of Cariloha’s bamboo fabrics, combined with their odor-resistant, moisture-wicking qualities, appeals to those seeking the best in natural luxury. As a sales associate you will educate people on the amazing benefits of Cariloha's bamboo fabric, while maximizing sales by using top of the line sales techniques.
Starting Pay: $10 an hour
Hours: 10-15 hours per week.
• Maximizing sales through special marketing practices
• Completing POS transactions
• Opening and closing procedures
• Educating customers on the benefits of bamboo
• Self-motivated person with outgoing personality
• 1 year retail experience
• Fun, energetic and positive personality
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Capable of leaving a great lasting impression on customers
• Measure your success for the day by whether you make people happy or ridiculously happy.
• Empowered and confident in your problem solving skills
Please stop by the store with a copy of your resume, 15323 N. Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Cariloha and Del Sol, are part of the parent company, PW Companies.
Cariloha © 2016